The main function of this position is to process payables as well as maintain and research account payable records.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Key in vendor invoices and credit memos.
2. Responsible for reconciling vendor statements.
3. Manage sub-ledger.
4. Responsible for reimbursements.
5. Respond to credit request from vendors.
6. Assign vendors in correct naming convention.
7. Maintain W-9 and vendor files.
8. Reconcile payroll benefit deductions.
9. Reconcile purchase orders to invoices.
10. Responsible for filing of open and paid invoices.
11. Match checks to invoices for mailing and scanning.
12. Research and close open POs at end of month.
13. Research and close receiving issues on invoices to be entered.
14. Research AP pending issues at end of month and make accruals as needed.
15. Review freight bill of ladings and make sure all are entered.
16. Back-up to check deposits daily.
17. Write checks and reconcile checks to be processed daily.
18. Assist others in the department with check writing.
19. Research credit card accounts for accounts payable approval.
20. Perform month end close procedures as needed. Dates may vary depending on the month.
21. File and send 1099s following the end of the calendar year.
22. Backup the receptionist position.
23. Positive Attitude and work well with peers/coworkers and vendors.
24. Other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Cost Accounting Standards.
2. Ability to adapt to new and different computer programs and software to enable efficient data gathering and analysis.
3. Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data.
4. Good written and verbal communication skills.
5. Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office products.
6. Ability to analyze and reconcile complex accounts and reserves.
7. Detail oriented.
8. Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
This position has no supervisor responsibility.
Physical demands require the ability to sit for long periods, bend, stoop, and grip. This job requires ability to move about the plant without limitations.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position expected to work normal office hours with extended hours as needed to complete the duties of the position.
Required Education and Experience
1. Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience
2. Ability to perform the functions of the job typically acquired with 3 or more years of experience
|ENTRY LEVEL MECHANIC||Essential functions of the job:
Must own and use hand tools.
Must know the basics of plumbing, HVAC, electrical, carpentry and motor vehicle repairs.
General maintenance skills in painting and material repair.
Make repairs on production equipment in a timely manner to reduce the loss of production time.
Order or make parts for machines as needed.
Follow all safety procedures including the SWP Lock Out / Tag Out policy.
Employee will stand and walk frequently. The employee body may be placed into many positions. The use of hands, arms, legs, feet, eyes, and hearing is essential.
|Envelope Adjuster||Looking for experienced Envelope Machine Adjuster. Good mechanical aptitude with ability to work independently or in a team environment to trouble shoot and solve machine problems. Must be self motivated, punctual, reliable and excellent attendance. This position is Shift Work with the shift negotiable.|
|Production Worker||Southwest Publishing and Mailing is seeking Production Workers for all shifts at its printing and mailing company. Shifts at Southwest Publishing are unique in that they allow time off for family by working a 3 day one week and 4 day second week schedule. Southwest Publishing prides itself on helping our employees to achieve their top pay through commitment to our employees, training and ability to get pay for performance. Must be drug free and pass a criminal background check.|
|OTHER||Click OTHER to submit an application for a job not listed here.|